Piggyvest For Savings And Investment: PiggyVest helps you save and invest with ease. With PiggyVest, you can stop spending excessively and put away (and grow!) funds that you do not want to touch.
You can choose to save little amounts of money periodically (Daily, Weekly or Monthly) towards a specific target OR lock away funds for a specified period of time.
We take away the stress by combining simplicity, discipline, convenience, and flexibility to enable you to manage your finances better and achieve financial freedom.
How do I know what plan is right for me?
All of the savings and investment options on Piggyvest are tailored towards a particular need.
- If you’d like to regularly put away money for your savings and withdraw only once a quarter, then the Piggybank wallet is right for you. You can set it so that money is taken from your account and you don’t have to worry about saving manually.
- If you’re saving towards a particular goal such as rent or travel, Target Savings is a great option. You can invite friends and make it a fun challenge to smash all your financial goals.
- If you’re looking for something geared towards the long term, The SafeLock feature is perfect for you. With higher interest rates, you could lock away funds you don’t need access to and make even more money by doing so.
- If you’re looking to get started on investments or diversify your portfolio, then pre-vetted, low-risk investment opportunities are regularly available on Investify to help you grow your money.
How do I start saving on PiggyVest?
To start saving on PiggyVest:
- Visit the website or download the app to create an account.
- Set up your withdrawal account details; this is the bank account that funds you withdraw will get sent to.
- Enter your debit card details to activate your account and then make your first deposit. (You may use a MasterCard, Visa or Verve card from any Nigerian bank).
- You may now proceed to use any of the Savings Plans to start your daily, weekly or monthly savings.
Are there bank charges when you deduct from my account?
No! it’s completely FREE. There are no bank charges for transferring money to your PiggyVest account.
How much can I start with?
You can ONLY save between:
N50 – N50,000 daily,
N800 – N200,000 weekly,
or N3,000 – N500,000 monthly
However, you can always top up your savings at any time using the Quicksave option which allows you to add up to N500,000 per time.